Office Hours Monday - Thursday 7am-5pm Friday 9am-1pm Closed Holidays
Perry City Firework Restrictions
Due to unusually hazardous fire conditions on July 18, 2017 the Perry City Council passed Resolution 17-25 putting in place additional firework restrictions as follows:
- The ban restricting fireworks which currently restricts fireworks of any kind east of Highway 89 shall temporarily be expanded to include all property west of 1200 West.
- No fireworks of any kind shall be permitted on any Perry City Property whatsoever.
- Aerial fireworks higher than 20 feet are prohibited citywide.
- The number of days that fireworks of any kind shall be legal in Perry City shall be modified to the following: July 23, July 24, and July 25, 2017. The hours on those days during which fireworks may be discharged shall be as set forth in Utah Code § 53-7-225(a) (11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on July 23 and July 25 and 11 a.m. to midnight on July 24).
- This fire restriction order shall expire on September 30, 2017, after which the City intends to examine the issue of fire restrictions more carefully to determine what is in the best interests of the citizens of Perry City. The expiration of this fire restriction order shall in no way eliminate or alter in any way fire restrictions that were in place prior to the enactment of this fire restriction order.
- Any violation of this fire restriction order shall be punishable as a violation of Title 8 of the Perry City Code and fire suppression costs will be recovered as outlined in Tile 8 (Cost Recovery).
Please keep in mind that the sale, discharge, and possession of fireworks must be in compliance with the State firework laws and with these restrictions.
Please call Perry City at 435-723-6461 with any questions and have a Happy and Safe Fourth Pioneer Day Holiday!
Tour of Utah Block Party
Perry City will be hosting a block party on August 1st from 11:30am - 1:30pm. Join us for water balloon volley ball, face painting, a watermelon eating contest, face painting, fire truck water spray, and creamies. All in order to get us ready to cheer on the racers as they pass through our city (at approx. 12:09pm). We encourage everyone to come with noise makers and be ready to cheer.
2017 Meeting Schedule - Click Here
(Click Icon for E-News)