Range Rules & Ammunition Restrictions
- Tracers, steel core bullets and any other bullets that attract a magnet are prohibited-no exceptions.
- Any 338 Lapua caliber can be shot at the metal targets from 500 yards and beyond-not at any closer metal targets. Larger calibers can be shot at only (2) of the metal targets located at 500 and 1000 yards.
- Muzzleloaders can be shot without further restrictions.
- Handguns can be fired, but cannot be drawn from a holster.
- Shooting at the range is a privilege, not a right.
- Check in with the Range Safety Officer upon arrival to the range.
- Eye and Ear protection are required at all times.
- Non shooters must stay behind the YELLOW line.
- No one is allowed forward of the RED line.
- Always follow the commands of the Range Officer.
- Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs are allowed at the range.