- ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
- Check in with the Range Officer Upon arrival to the range.
- Eye and Ear protection is required at all times.
- Non shooters must stay behind the YELLOW line.
- No one is allowed forward of the RED line.
- ALWAYS follow the commands of the Range Officer.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs are allowed at the range.
- Shooting at the range is a privilege, not a right.
- Any 338 Lapua caliber can be shot at the metal targets from 500 yards and beyond. Any calibers larger