Personnel Policy: to review the employee handbook Click Here.
Salary/Compensation Schedule (Appendix A):
To review the current salary schedule, please Click Here:
Employee COVID-19 Information
Your safety during the COVID-19 Pandemic is our main priority. For your protection we have implemented the following practices.
- Masks are available to all employees and visitors
- Capacity Limits have been set for public meetings
- Electronic Meetings are also being utilized for public meetings
- Regular cleaning takes place using disinfecting products
- Germ guards have been installed in front reception area
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building
- Employees are required to stay home when sick. Please contact your manager and Human Resources in the event you do not feel well so they can help guide you through testing and quarantine protocols. Sick time is provided to all employees annually based on policy. If you have exhausted your sick leave please contact your manager to apply for other leaves of absence.
- Testing is available for free to benefited employees through your PEHP insurance
- Employee health screenings will take place when appropriate (i.e. possible exposure, etc.)
If you have a concern regarding a COVID-19 related hazard, please feel free to use this anonymous form to voice your concern:
COVID-19 Concern Form (Click Here)
Thank you for doing your part to keep our workplace safe and healthy.
to review the dress code for your area, click the appropriate link below:
- Police: Follow the uniform standards set forth in the Police Policy
Quarterly Excellence Recognition Program Winners:
To nominate a peer Click Here to access the nomination form and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4th Quarter 2020 - Susan Obray
- 3rd Quarter 2020 - Adam Fiske
- 2nd Quarter 2020 - Tyler Wagstaff
- 1st Quarter 2020 - Jason Schmidt
Note: Changes can only be made during open enrollment or after a qualifying event
For benefit questions or assistance contact Human Resources or call Encore Benefits at 801-479-3626.
Timekeeping Training Presentation - Click Here
Training & TravelOut of Area Training Request & Expense Report
Training Policy (see page 2)