Skip Navigation Website Accessibility


Sewer and Culinary Water Problems

If you have a problem with a sewer or a culinary water (house water) break, contact the city before calling a specialist at 435-723-6461 to report the problems occurring on the weekdays between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.

After hours, on holidays, weekends, please call 435-282-0882 to report any problems.

If you have a problem with the sewer line, let us know immediately. Please do not wait until sewage has backed into the house.

Sewer Board Minutes & Agendas