Perry City Building Department is dedicated to safeguarding the quality of life, health, safety and welfare of the City's residents and the public through enforcement of building codes and city ordinances. We strive to support further growth, orderly development, and the future vitality of the City.
The building division is responsible for:
- Issuing Building Permits
- Reviewing construction drawings for compliance with adopted building codes
- Ensuring code compliance through inspection
- Providing information and guidance for various construction related projects.
Please feel free to contact the Building Official Brandon Green at 801-725-4472 with any questions you may have concerning your construction project.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Building Permits
- Code Interpretations/Enforcement
- Inspections (Click Here to see required inspections)
- Plan Review
- Business License Inspections