Skip Navigation Website Accessibility


Recorder's Office

Perry City Municipal 2021 Election

General Election Results (Click Here) canvassed 11/16/2021
General Election Notice (Click Here)
2021 Canvassed Election Results (Click Here)

To View Sample Ballot (Click Here)
To View Ballot Drop Box Locations (Click Here)

Declared Candidate Info & Finacial Disclosures (Click Here)

**General Election: Tuesday November 2, 2021**

Open Seats:  Mayor and Two Council Members

Perry City
Notice of Candidates Filed
Pursuant to Section 20A-9-203 (8) of the Utah State Code, notice is hereby given that the following individuals have filed their Declaration of Candidacy for the 2021 Perry City Municipal Election:
City Mayor
For more information regarding the 2021 Municipal Election contact the Recorder’s Office at 435-723-6461.

Candidate profiles link (click here)

Declarations of Candidacy - Municipal General Elections

City of Perry, Utah

UOCAVA Election Notice

Now is the time to be involved in your local government. Pursuant to Section 10-3-301 of the Utah State Code, notice is hereby given that the Municipal Offices in Perry City, Utah to be voted on in the 2021 Municipal General Election are as follows:

  • City Mayor
  • City Council Members (Two Offices)

Each seat serves a 4-year term.

The Candidate filing period is June 1 – 7, 2021

Each person seeking to become a candidate for office must file a Declaration of Candidacy in person with the Recorder’s office, at 3005 South 1200 West, before 5:00 p.m. on June 7th.

Office hours are 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Thursday, and 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Friday. There is no filing fee. No applications can be received after 5:00 p.m. on June 7th.

Qualifications for a candidate are (Utah Code Section 20A-9-203):

  1. Be a United States Citizen at the time of filing
  2. Be a resident of the municipality for at least 12 consecutive months immediately preceding the date of the election
  3. Be a registered voter in Perry City
  4. Must not be a convicted felon

For Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB) Instructions, please see the information at the following link:

For more information, contact the City Recorder, Shanna Johnson at or Deputy Recorder, Tyra Bischoff at or call 435-723-6461.

Gramma Request for Records

Request Grama Form